Small business owners have a lot on their plate. Running a business does not come with an owner’s manual and bookkeeping is not always at the forefront of your priorities. We are here to help free up your time and keep up with the books.
On a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis, we will tailor a package of bookkeeping services to suit your needs. We believe timely, accurate reports are essential to effectively run your business. Our bookkeeping packages keep you up to date all year long, eliminating any surprises come tax time.
"MTS has saved me nearly a dozen hours a week in bookwork and accounting. I've utilized this time to concentrate on the sales side of things, making more contacts, and growing my footprint here in Fort Wayne and abroad" - John Zarse, Specialized Printed Products.
At all levels, upon completion of our review, you will receive a portfolio of financial statements and any other needed reports and confirmations. We are always available to spend time helping you understand the information we provide you. Please always feel free to call us with questions or concerns.
Here is what you can expect:
- A review of your books based on the level of service best suited for your business
- Financial statements capturing all the activity of your business
- Reconciliation reports of all bank statements, credit cards, and loans
- General ledger review and reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable review, invoicing, and reporting
- Accounts Payable review, bill payment, and reporting
- Fixed asset review and depreciation
- Sales tax and food and beverage tax filing and payment
- Payroll tax payment
- Peace of mind
Click here to learn more about bookkeeping services and what we can do for you at each level
QuickBooks is the industry leading software for bookkeeping and the most commonly used. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisor and team of specialists are here to help. Click here to learn more about QuickBooks Training and Consultation
Tax planning is an integral part of the accounting process. Our advisors work one on one with bookkeeping clients to ensure comfort and confidence with their tax situation. Click here to learn more about tax planning.